Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bachelorette Party

I have the greatest friends. Seriously. I had so much fun.

Here's what went down...

We all met early in the evening to go over to Kam's Kookery for a cooking class/demonstration. I got a few tips on some fabulous appetizers and dessert, before we all were treated to an INCREDIBLE dinner by Kam herself. From salad, to beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans, to the flourless chocolate torte and strawberry shortcakes, it was ALL incredible. And the coolest thing is that Kam, the cook, grows most of her fruits, vegetables, and herbs in her own backyard. So fun!

After our fabulous meal, we went back to Roni's grown-up home for a personal shower and a few games. I had so much fun and laughed REALLY hard (it's safe to give most of that credit to Sal and Tati). I'm so thankful to my friends for making the night so wonderful. I love you Steph, Roni, Emily H., Sheridan, Rachel, Katie, Katy, Jillian, Kayla, Sally, Tati, Allie C., Allie B/C, Emily B., Lindsey, and Momma.









No comments:

Post a Comment