Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where has the time gone?



After a friendly reminder from Sally Mitzner (whose blog is one of my favorites to read on the occasional "evening on the couch" nights), I realized I needed to update. Here's what has happened in the last few months.

Tax season - I can't imagine I would interest anyone by expounding upon that topic. In summary, I worked a lot and learned a lot, and it was not nearly as terrible as I expected. I'm thankful to my co-workers for helping me get through it, even when I complained and was "tired." I can only hope that I can be that kind of blessing to whomever becomes the next "newbie" in our office. Here's a brief look at my future...





Wedding planning - What are my mom and I going to do when it's over?! We have had so much fun doing it together. What has surprised me though, is that there are so many details and so much to remember! And of course, I'm at work, so my mom is the one going to all the appointments and making a lot of the "detailed" decisions. I'm so honored by all the time and resources my parents have put in to making the Big Day so special. I can't WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment